Time for a bit of catching up!
A peek WAY back at a few highlights from the week of St. Patrick's Day.
1. The snow was beginning to melt, revealing some fun mud.
2. T gathered all of his "buddies" around for a daily morning Bible fellowship. (The Action Bible.)
3. On St. Patrick's Day we "made" rainbow crayons.
Drank "shamrock" smoothies.
All remembered to wear green.
And J won the Guac-Off at work with his favorite locally-made store-bought guacamole. (Funny.)
4. We spent some time at one of our favorite places. (Book and people watching.)
5. Despite the cold and snow we bundled up to celebrate the First Day of Spring on the grounds of a sprawling mansion.
Beautiful gardens covered in snow, toy keys and a portable speaker playing soundtracks like Pirates of the Carribean made it epically fun. ;)
And then LAST week:
1. We started Monday by hanging out with Beza's class at the senior center.
2. On Tuesday we headed to the park while Beza was at school.
3. On Wednesday I was super surprised to open the mailbox to find the new Sevenly CauseBox. (J got me the first one for my birthday, but I didn't know that I was getting more!)
4. Thursday started with three little dentist appointments. (Chicken in the parking lot.)
And ended with Lysa Terkeurst. (My friends and I finished her Unglued study earlier this year and right now we're working through The Best Yes.)
5. On Friday we finally got to play in our own woods. During the spring there is a bit of water from melting snow--perfect for boats and bridges. Also there are no bugs, few ticks and less briars right now. (Later we went to a friend's house with lots more time to play outside--yay!)
And all week long, M has been setting up pop-up restaurants--with signs, menus, coloring sheets and place settings. Friday's dessert was my favorite.
And now we're on to another fun week full of snow and sun. ;)